curl-users

Cookies!!

From: rahul hampole <hampole_at_usc.edu>
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 14:15:16 -0800

Hi
I have noticed that many websites not only put in cookies from their own websites but also from another party as well. for example in expedia.com there are cookies loaded from expedia.com as well as msn.com. Curl I notice only saves the cookies recived from the latest website(in this case expedia.com) while my future requests need the cookies from msn.com. What is the solution to this problem. I am using the latest version on a linux machine and use the following format
curl -o "/airlines/expedia.html" -c ./expedia -A "Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 5.01; Windows NT 5.0)" -L "http://www.expedia.com/"
Any help on the subject is much appreciated.
Thanks
Rahul