curl-users

Re: Help: Problem with SSL server under libcurl

From: Herménégille <rocketford_at_yahoo.ca>
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2003 11:38:15 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Cris,
   I want to thank you for your reply. I want to give
you some precision about what I'm doing here:

"I want informations on my account but for
some reason I can't store HTML in my struct object
like I did with HTTP server."

   My objective is to parse the HTML code in order to
get the information I need on my account. With HTTP
servers I stored my informations in a std::string.
That's a little bit like getinmemory.c.

  Finally I worked on that yesterday and I answer some
of the questions I asked in my first post. Glad to
know that I don't need any certificate even though I
figured out how to create one without errors
yesterday.:)

Thank you again.
Herménégille

 --- Cris Bailiff <c.bailiff+curl_at_devsecure.com>