curl-users Mailing List Archives

Convert HTML from Curl

From: Jared Ingersoll <jared_at_cswv.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2003 12:20:43 -0500

Hi,

I was wondering if curl has the ability to convert HTML into plain text
(without wrapping)? I have some data in <table> tags that I want to format
into a txt file without wrapping. I'm using lynx right now, but it's not
working well.

If curl does not support this and there are other suggestions (on unix),
feel free to email me off-list (as it may be off-topic) at jared -at- cswv
-dot- com.

Thanks,
Jared