Re: Failed Windows Build curl 7.10.8

From: Daniel Stenberg <>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2003 11:01:49 +0100 (CET)

On Thu, 20 Nov 2003, hunter wrote:

> Could someone tell me how to get patched source for this problem.

Troels Walsted Hansen posted the patch in the mail I replied to. You can apply
his patch on the 7.10.8 sources.

Other ways to get the updated files include getting them from CVS or
downloading a recent daily tarball.

> Has the release source been fixed? ... it does not look like it.

No. 7.10.8 is already released, we don't change packages after they were
released. All fixes made since a release are going into the next release.

    Daniel Stenberg -- --
 [[ Do not post private mails to this email address. They won't reach me. ]]
This email is sponsored by: Giveback Program.
Does help you be more productive?  Does it
YOU!  Click Here: