curl-users

Re: help to download web pages

From: Ralph Mitchell <rmitchell_at_eds.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2003 00:28:37 -0600

It's possible that you can ignore the frameset page and simply start
with either the search_results.jhtml link or the initial_preview.jhtml
link, but you need to make sure that nothing useful is being given you
with the frameset.

In one particular case here, I have to get the frameset page, followed
by a menu frame and then go fetch the main frame page (which is what I
really want), because both the frameset and the menu pages hand me
cookies that are critical to the main frame... Kinda stupid, but I
don't control the server or the guys developing stuff for it. I just
have to work up a script to watch the server...

Ralph