curl-users Mailing List Archives

Sending a get request followed by a post

From: dietricg <balloon_at_globalcrossing.net>
Date: Fri, 09 Jul 2004 09:15:57 -0700

Hi all,

I am trying to send a Get request and then a Post right after,within the
same invocation of curl. The reason for this is the get request logs me
into my firewall router and puts me on a certain page. The post requset
then changes data on that page. The two request need to go one after
another otherwise the router sees the connection drop and requires log
in again. So in a nutshell is there a way with curl to do a Get to one
URL and a Post to a second URL on the same command line.

Thanks
Jerry