curl-users

Re: fxp

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel-curl_at_haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2004 16:21:38 +0200 (CEST)

On Thu, 8 Jul 2004, Patrice Regnier wrote:

> Woul'd like to know if it is possible to transfert files from a ftp server
> to another ftp server without transferring by local directory.

This is what we call "3rd party transfer" and it is only possible using the
CVS version of libcurl (the upcoming 7.12.1 version).

We don't have any command line options controlling it yet though, so the
feature might only be available in the lib and not in the command line tool in
the upcoming release.