curl-users

Fwd: Cannot resolve properties from CurlGlue on cURLJ

From: s.e.t.i. <setigamer_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2004 17:30:13 -0800

I would be happy to assist! I do not see your binding problems though,
so if you could include the error that was thrown and the stacktrace I
will be able to help you more thoroughly. I am including a .java file
that I know is outdated in the version I posted, many apologies for
that. If test.java was the source of your issues please replace it
with the version I have attached.

Mr. Stenberg, a while ago I wrote you with a username and password for
cvs access. Has that been enacted?

Vic Hanson