curl-users

SV: Curl 7.12.3 om Mac OSX

From: Gunno Ivansson <gunno.ivansson_at_srv.se>
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2004 11:28:48 +0100

I still have my old Mac and did an install at the default location
/usr/local. I am new to this Unix stuff, but won't I have two version of
curl? When I checked the version it showed 7.10.2. How can I be sure to use
the new curl?
Can I upload multiple files in a single command with 7.12.3? With my current
version I tried curl -T {file1,file2} --- but only file1 was uploaded.

Thanks
Gunno Ivansson