curl-users

RE: Problem with https get in AIX 5.2

From: Jack Rong <jack.rong_at_cloakware.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2005 08:43:56 -0400

OKey, never mind. It is solved. The version is 1-7.13.1

The problem is that the build process was looking for openssl library that
is an outdated version, not the one I freshly built. There is a bug in your
configure/build script, that is not really looking for default openssl
location, /usr/local/ssl it claims to be, causing a bit grief. So I have to
rebuild the curl library explicitly specifying the intended openssl library
location. That is it....

Thanks.

Jack Rong

Software Engineer.