curl-users

a header problem (was RE: curl-users Digest, Vol 19, Issue 8)

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel-curl_at_haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2005 00:17:38 +0200 (CEST)

On Thu, 11 Aug 2005, Susan D. Morrison wrote:

On our mailing list etiquette page at:

   http://curl.haxx.se/mail/etiquette.html

We specifically mention

   "Please do not reply to an existing message as a short-cut to post a message
   to the lists"

And

   "Please use a subject of the mail that makes sense"

And

   We have a link to a page explaining how to qoute, assuming you really do
   make a reply.

I would like to urge you to read that etiquette page once again, you seem to
have missed quite a bit.

> I have been working on getting a mime header to submit with a Post via Curl
> through Cobol. I can't tell how to manually get this to print And keep
> getting an "invalid mime header error".

Are you looking for the -H/--header option? I'm not sure I understand your
question