curl-users

Re: FTPS help

From: Norbert Novotny <norbert.novotny_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2005 22:22:22 +0200

Hi,

first, many thanks to all for your help.

Yes, I had to patch the curl to ignore ip provided with pasv command,
until the remote side will fix their ftps servers/fw. As i have
mentioned here, I have limitted control over the remote side.
The version of curl, I have tried the original one (curl-7.12.1) for
with the patch was provided so as the latest one (curl-7.14.0). Both
behaive the same.
Re, network traice, I can provide remote side trace so as mine, if
this helps. What I have seen from the log, my curl sends STOR a few
secs after remote side just disconnects, but my curl don't even notice
the remote disc.
I'll prepare the trace dumps from both sides and post it.

Thx,
N.