curl-users

Re: Ch binding to cURL

From: Stephen Nestinger <ssn17_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Jan 2006 10:19:40 -0800 (PST)

--- Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se> wrote:

> On Fri, 6 Jan 2006, Stephen Nestinger wrote:
>
> > I have created a Ch packge called Ch cURL. The Ch
> cURL package is a Ch
> > interface to the cURL Library. Ch is a free
> embeddable C/C++ interperter for
> > scripting, shell programming, numerical computing,
> 2D/3D plotting and embedd
> > ed scripting. Ch is readily available from
> http://www.softintegration.com
>
> Isn't this the binding we've been mentioning on the
> curl web site for quite a
> while already?

You are correct. The email was more in reference to
new cURL users who may not be familiar with the
binding. In retrospect, the email should instead have
stated that the Ch cURL package was recently updated
to v3.0.0, supporting the latest cURL build, 7.15.1.

Stephen

Just $16.99/mo. or less.
dsl.yahoo.com