curl-users

Re: can i use Lib curl for DaVinci processors of TI?

From: zuber saiyed_at_einfochips.com <saiyed_at_einfochips.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2008 13:47:42 +0530

Hi Dan,

Thanks for your prompt reply.
Yes I have tried with configure --host=arm_v5t_le-linux --without-random
--disable-shared.
Here is the log which I have got while running this command

configure: WARNING: If you wanted to set the --build type, don't use --host.
    If a cross compiler is detected then cross compile mode will be used.
checking for sed... /opt/montavista/common/bin/sed
checking for arm_v5t_le-linux-ar... arm_v5t_le-ar
checking for gawk... gawk
checking for arm_v5t_le-linux-strip... no
checking for strip... strip
checking curl version... 7.17.1
checking host system type... Invalid configuration `arm_v5t_le-linux':
machine `arm_v5t_le' not recognized
configure: error: /bin/sh ./config.sub arm_v5t_le-linux failed

We have tried these changes before but due to this error we have changes the
script as I mentioned previously.

And yes arm_v5t_le-objdump -x curl has all the functions that I am calling
from my application so no issues with the curl binary.

We are running our actual application on this target board for which I am
further developing a small application with Curl support.
And for this we are using arm_v5t_le-gcc compiler.

Now I am running curl command on TI's target with curl configures using the
script I sent before.
When I use curl -o command to download a file from a FTP server I can
download the specified file.
But when I use curl -T command to upload a file on FTP server I can't. The
same command was working when I tried with the curl configured for Linux and
gcc compiler.
It gives me this error: "curl: (55) select/poll returned error"

Do you have any idea where I am making a mistake or missing something?
Had anybody before faced such issue?

Thanks,
Zuber Saiyed