curl-users

Re:About curl library use at the time of memory leak generation

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2009 18:14:25 +0100 (CET)

On Mon, 16 Feb 2009, ¿À¼ö°æ wrote:

Again, this is libcurl usage so the curl-library is the most suitable mailing
list!

> ftpget sample where provides from curl leads and embodiment tries and
> (.ftp must modify URL with sftp where is not of course ftp memory leak
> are not generated.)

I got that example and turned it into an sftp retrieve, but I cannot repeat
any leaks (with recent libcurl, openssl and libssh2). Can you be more specific
as to what leaks or where the leak appears?

And please move this thread to the curl-library list!