curl-users Mailing List Archives

Re: unable to download zip files completely using SFTP.

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2009 09:29:08 +0100 (CET)

On Tue, 10 Mar 2009, rajashri bhor wrote:

>>> Could the problem be end of line character differences in the files? If
>
>> you're sending binary data, it doesn't make sense to set
>> CURLOPT_TRANSFERTEXT to 1.
>
> [rajashri] its a ASCII data (plain text file).

PLEASE stop sending the same message multiple times to multiple lists. That
will only annoy us and make us less likely to help you.

Uh, wasn't the file a gzipped file? How can it then at the same time be a
plain text file?

Also, since you seem to be using libcurl I would recommend you using the
curl-library list which is dedicated to exactly that library...

--
  / daniel.haxx.se