curl-users

Re: PHP and multithreading

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2009 16:44:07 +0100 (CET)

On Wed, 4 Nov 2009, Sebastien WILLEMIJNS wrote:

> Any hints and tips to download on multithread some files ?

I'm confused about how the subject is related to the questions.

If you want to download files in many threads with curl or libcurl, just go
ahead. The little things to consider when using libcurl multi-threaded are
documented.

> libcurl is still not native for this ?

libcurl has no threading ability itself, no, it is totally agnostic but that
doesn't prevent you from being able to do it without problems.