curl-users

Syntax authentification proxy

From: Michel RIGAUD <rigaud.michel_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Nov 2009 08:32:48 +0100

hello,

I have a question on syntax

These are the settings I use when there is a proxy
         Proxy_setup = " -U "+ProxyUser+":"+ProxyPassword+" -x
"+ProxyAdresse
And it works fine.

Lately I had the following return with a ISA server :
        "The ISA Server requires authorization to fulfill the request.
Access denied"

So I would like to understand the syntax to use the different method of
authentification

1. Where should I place --proxy-anyauth in the above line, does it replace
-x? I saw examples where both are used
2. instead of using anyauth what is the command that will allow me to
request what is the authentification method that is used

Thanks

Michel