Re: curl + polarssl certificate validation problem

From: Daniel Stenberg <>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2010 20:53:28 +0200 (CEST)

On Wed, 21 Jul 2010, dharmesh desai wrote:

> Is polar ssl is not working with self signed certificate generated by
> openssl?

Questions about PolarSSL might be better directed to the PolarSSL developers
rather than here.

The PolarSSL support in curl is very recent and I expect that we don't have
that many users nor developers who are used to using that. I for example have
only tried out some basic operations using it.

> Please give some solutions if anybody has done any exercise with polarssl
> with curl.

As you say the same thing works with OpenSSL then I would say it is a
bug/issue, so the question is then if the problem is within libcurl or within
PolarSSL. I assume only some proper debugging can provide the answers...

List admin: