curl-users

Re: Desperate about the deadline 16th August

From: Sergei Steshenko <sergstesh_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Aug 2010 02:22:00 -0700 (PDT)

--- On Sat, 8/7/10, Roland Mösl <founder_at_pege.org> wrote:

> From: Roland Mösl <founder_at_pege.org>
> Subject: Re: Desperate about the deadline 16th August
> To: "the curl tool" <curl-users_at_cool.haxx.se>
> Date: Saturday, August 7, 2010, 2:10 AM
> >Perl script is a compiled and
> then interpreted from compilation tree
> >program, the interpreter being the Perl executable.
>
> >If from your code an executable program can be called,
> then Perl with a
> >Perl script can be called as well.
>
> >But, as far as I know, if you are talking about
> _client_ side, you can't
> >(due to WEB security concepts) call _any_ executable.
>
> >So, if you counted on calling 'curl' from a WEB
> browser, you were probably
> >wrong in the first place.
>
> Very good that You tell me this.
[snip]

Very bad you need to be told this.

To me it looks that with your SW skills you better choose something else
than SW to deal with or learn _first_.

> So my software does not work since 1997

Don't think there'll be many people who believe you suddenly have a
deadline on August the 16th, 2010, i.e. 13 years after. I don't.

Regards,
  Sergei.