curl-users

How to get details of a specific file just uploaded using ftps

From: Victor Engel <brillig_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2010 10:50:40 -0500

I have been playing around with curl and have pretty much got it to do
what I need, sending a file from the local Windows hard drive to a
remote unix box using ftps. I'm lacking one critical piece, though. I
need to confirm that the transfer completed.

I can do a directory listing of the entire directory by leaving off
the filename, but I'm not interested in the whole directory, which
will get rather large at times.

The status line that displays when transferring is in progress is a
format that would be perfect. I thought using the -o option to
redirect this to a file or even > on the Windows command line to
redirect the output to a file would work. Neither does. The quote
command also doesn't appear to have a directory listing command.

What would people suggest?

Victor