curl-users

Re: curl -T

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 9 May 2012 19:57:26 +0200 (CEST)

On Wed, 9 May 2012, kalin m wrote:

> at this point i might guess that although the error on the new curl build
> also points to 79 - unspecified ssh session issues - it has to be on the
> other side. otherwise i can't explain that the fail is the same even thou
> the attempts are made from 2 different machines with different versions of
> curl and different versions of ssh2 libraries...

Unfortunately, I think all that indicate there's probably a problem with the
server or a bug in libssh2. To track down the problem further, I would
recommend you get the libssh2 tarball, build one of the libssh2 example codes
and enable verbose trace outputs to see more details of what goes wrong.

Then you post your findings on the libssh2-devel mailing list and continue
there so maybe we can figure this out.