curl-users

Re: curl: (52) Empty reply from server

From: Ajay <stealthu471_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 20 May 2012 21:03:26 -0700

Hello Daniel,

Thanks for checking out the command to determine whether tvg.com is working
fine or not. I do not know what exactly you mean, when you say that it does
not work with Chrome or Firefox. But, https://www.tvg.com is working fine
in my Chrome and Firefox browsers.

I am using Chrome - 8.0.552.215
and Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US;
in Fedora 14 system

tvg.com provides information that is possibly valuable if captured real
time. Is it possible that these people are so smart that they took care of
some details in their website that the curl function does not work?

If you come up with some idea to communicate with their server, please let
me know.

Thanks,
Ajay