curl-users

Re: HTTPS CURL get slower than HTTP

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2012 12:02:33 +0100 (CET)

On Thu, 22 Nov 2012, Sagar Hagawne wrote:

> Sir we used Strace tool to measure the Packet Transformed, the Strace log is
> as in attached file in mail

I mean the *nix 'strace' tool, which traces system calls. It would show you
which calls that are slow and similar. But I get the impression you're doing
this on Windows and then I don't know the best way to trace these things.

> we are using InDesign To call the Curl url but at the first time for calling
> curl_easy_perform()

I'm not sure I understand how "InDesign" gets into the mix. But also, as
you're clearly talking about libcurl and its API, you should probably consider
having this discussion on the curl-library list instead of here.

> Any Idea on this issue we need to figure out, offcourse their is a issue
> while calling https curl at first time

Again, the key is figuring out what is taking the time. It is not normal and
nothing you do with libcurl should cause this huge delay.