curl-users

Re: "Expect: 100-continue " and a slow server

From: Alejandro Alvarez Ayllon <alejandro.alvarez.ayllon_at_cern.ch>
Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2013 08:59:46 +0200

Hi,

On 31/07/13 13:20, Daniel Stenberg wrote:
> On Tue, 30 Jul 2013, Alejandro Alvarez Ayllon wrote:
>
>> The version I am using is curl 7.15.5
>
>> - Was this fixed at the end? In which version?
>
> I don't know. As Jim already said: try a modern version and let us know!

For the record: With a forced delay of 2 seconds, curl 7.19.7 (EL6)
rewinds the file descriptor, and
puts the file successfully.
I checked in verbose mode, and indeed it starts sending the file before
getting the redirection, and it
still succeeds.

So I don't know in which version was it fixed, but anything >= 7.19.7
works, at least.

So there is that. Sorry, I should have checked before.

Regards.