curl-and-php

is cURL my solution..?

From: Styve Couture <scouture_at_novo.ca>
Date: Mon, 13 May 2002 10:38:12 -0400

Hi,

I'm looking for a solution for my web developpement and I wonder if curl can offert me the solution that I need.

I'm on win2000, apache 1.3.13, php4.

The thing I have to do is.

Connect to a remote server to open a secure directory. I have to read files in this directory. But in php, I dont seem to find any way to acces a directory with a function that I can pass the user and password while I'm connecting. Not that this connection is NOT via SSL.

If I use opendir(), I cannot send anything else than the path.

So can sURL solve my problem...?

Thank for any help..

Styve

the hardware. You get the recognition. Email Us: bandwidth_at_sourceforge.net