curl-and-php

Adding SSL support to existing installation

From: Philippe Paravicini <philippe_at_paravicini.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Jan 2003 11:18:46 -0800

When testing php code that posts payment information to a credit card
processor using php-curl, I noticed much to my chagrin, that the curl rpm
package on the production server does not have SSL support enabled.

Would it be sufficient to uninstall that curl rpm package and install one
with SSL support enabled, or do I have to recompile php at the same time ?

Thank you !

Philippe Paravicini