curl-and-php

Re: help!

From: Siderite <siderite_at_go.ro>
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2003 22:02:38 +0300

----- Original Message -----
From: "Daniel Stenberg" <daniel_at_haxx.se>
To: "curl and php list" <curl-and-php_at_lists.sourceforge.net>
Sent: Wednesday, April 09, 2003 9:53 PM
Subject: Re: help!

> If you pass the "variables" in the URL, then just use that URL in your
> curl-using script (and skip the POST stuff). That makes it a GET request.

> A POST request passes the "variables" in the body of the request, and not
in
> the URL.

  Arghhh, I know what POST and GET are. I need to do them both, though.
  if I am using "action=script.php?getvar=1" in html it works to send both
get and post, right?
  well, that script must take the POST variables pased to it and send them
as POST variables to a cURL object that has an URL dependant of that ID.