curl-and-php

RE: Slow cURL Posts, but browser posts fine

From: Matt Babineau <matt_at_criticalcode.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2003 20:06:45 -0400

Ok, I'll try a newer version and let ya know what I get. I found a problem
similar to mine in the forums and they suggested to use these curl_opts:

        curl_setopt ($ch, CURLOPT_SSL_VERIFYPEER, 0);
        curl_setopt ($ch, CURLOPT_SSL_VERIFYHOST, 0);

I am on windows too. Are the performance hits significant? My debug output
tells me that cURL runs for 10+ seconds as a total_time variable. Sometimes
it even goes until it hits my timeout period. Is that the performance hit
you are seeing?

Thanks a lot for your help-

Matt Babineau
www.criticalcode.com
e:: matt_at_criticalcode.com p:: 603.943.4237