curl-and-php

help

From: Philip Abraham <reubro_at_md2.vsnl.net.in>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2004 22:17:27 +0530

Hi,

We are developing a Real estate site in PHP. The real estate datas will
be fetched from a third party site(RETS server).We need to connect to
the third party side using PHP. The third party site has digest
authentication. Is it possible to connect to the site using CURL.
Will Curl support digest authentication?.

Third party site URL is "http://rets.hicentralmls.com/rets/login". Our
main requirement is to fetch Real estate data from the site and display
it on our site, but we are stuck in the login procedure. Any method
other than CURL?. We tried "fsockopen", but it failed (Always showing
"page not found error").

Thanks in advance

Regards