curl-and-php

CURL with SSL & Flash Detection

From: Daniel J. Katz <dan_at_stuysu.org>
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2004 19:41:14 -0400

Hi,

I have been trying to have a script connect to https://clearingclient.slk-net.com to access some protected information. The problem is that I have never worked with cURL and have had no progress trying to connect with all of the PHP file functions (fsockopen, fputs, etc.). I was hoping that someone could shed some light on this situation and point me in the right direction. If I am not mistaken, the login is processed in the following manner:

1) User accesses https://clearingclient.slk-net.com. Flash status is checked through CheckFlash.htm and CheckFlash.asp.
2) If user has flash, they are re-directed to Flash_OK.asp.
3) User is taken to https://clearingclient.slk-net.com/
Upon submitting login form, information is sent to Login.asp with the following parameters
txtUserID=uname&txtPassword=pass&btnSubmit=Submit&txtChangeButton=&txtScreenWidth=1600&txtErrMsg=

Throughout the whole process a vast number of cookies are sent, and I don't know how to process all of this.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Daniel J. Katz
dan_at_stuysu.org