curl-and-php

Re: Viewing the cURL raw request

From: Naveed Memon <naveedmemon_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2005 16:28:57 -0400

Hello Adam,

I really don't know exactly how to show the raw request sent by curl,
but here is an excellent tool you can use to see what is going on
behind the scenes:

its called LIVE HTTP HEADERS, its basically an extention for Mozilla
Firefox browser. I always use it to see what information
(headers/cookies/etc) is being sent and retrieved...

I hope this helps, I'm sure someone else has much better answer for you!!

Regards,
Naveed Memon