curl-and-php

Re: Websphere HTTPS command line connection ok, PHP exec connection ok, but PHP-CURL library (curl_exec) error

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel-curl_at_haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2005 23:09:33 +0200 (CEST)

On Tue, 18 Oct 2005, Javi Signes wrote:

> So i am thinking there is a bug in the php library that envolves the
> Curl options to connect to Websphere servers in HTTTPS connection.

Your problems certainly indicates something like that.

> Any ideas? Any suggestions?

Yes: use the command line tool instead, as it seems to work for you!

> Who can i solve this problem?

Try with a network analyzer to see if you can detect any differences in the
initial SSL negotiations. If there are, I think you should report the
differences to the PHP team (who authors the PHP/CURL binding).

> (I don't want to use php exec command because i use NuSoap to envolve SOAP
> protocol)

And NuSoap forces you to use the binding?

> Do you know any special character that i need to disable (like
> *CURLOPT_CRLF in FTP protocol) to establish th connection with this
> websphere server?

There should be none.