curl-and-php

Re: Access Denied - Help Needed!!

From: Matt Switzer <mattswitzer_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2006 20:21:34 -0400

Daniel,
Thanks for the tips. I have used all the tools referenced below and they
were a great help. When I review the header info, it seems that curl is
returning a script referenced by the actual page I want, not the page
itself. I set CURLOPT_FOLLOWLOCATION to false, but it still seems to be
returning the referenced script instead of the page I referenced in
CURLOPT_URL (http://www.mls.ca/PropertyResults.aspx?ci=Toronto&st=90+Sumach).
Is there a setting that I am missing, or one that you might recommend that
would help in this situation?

Thanks again,
Matt