curl-and-php

"Webbots, Spiders and Screen Scrapers"

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 3 May 2007 14:40:54 +0200 (CEST)

Hey

I don't usually push for things like this, but this book is a rare exception
and previously unmatched to my knowledge in how it covers PHP/CURL. It
explains to great details on how to write web clients using PHP/CURL, what
pitfalls there are, how to make your code behave well and much more.

"Webbots, Spiders and Screen Scrapers" is written by Michael Schrenk and the
offical web page for the book is here:

         http://www.schrenk.com/nostarch/webbots/index.php

(I am not associated with the company or the author of this booke, even though
I have provided input and assisted the author with details.)