Feature-Request for libcurl, was: Making a directory

From: Guido Neitzer <guido.neitzer_at_pharmaline.de>
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2001 15:33:42 +0100

Hi.

  This is a feature request for libcurl.

  I use libcurl to do some ftp-stuff in my application. For example I
have to create some directories and libcurl downloads the directory
listing for the URL I have specify and I want to avoid this with an
option like this:

> curl_easy_setopt (curl, COMMANDS_ONLY, YES);

  This should be:

curl_easy_setopt (curl, CURLOPT_COMMANDS_ONLY, TRUE);

  I forgot the "CURLOPT_" and the "YES" is taken from ObjectiveC.

  -> Any comments?

cug