RE: those pragmas are bad

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2002 20:31:32 +0200 (MET DST)

On Thu, 22 Aug 2002, Bryan Weingarten wrote:

> i plan on using libcurl on windows very soon, probably start using it
> within 2-3 weeks. i definitely wouldn't mind fixing these pragma issues as
> long as the time involved doesn't impact our project. if i do fix
> anything, what's the best way to submit the changes? just email them to
> you?

I would be really happy!

I prefer patches made with 'diff -u', but 'diff -c' output is fine too.

I like getting patches as attachments, as they tend to get ruined when simply
pasted into the body of a mail.

I prefer getting everything libcurl-related mailed to this mailing list,
since then others can try the patch etc, and I don't necessary have to do it
all myself. Of course, if the files/patches grow too big, mailing them
privately is a better choice.