Re: curl segfault

From: Philippe Raoult <phir_at_gcu-squad.org>
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2003 08:35:19 +0100

On Mon, 24 Mar 2003 18:09:51 +0100 (CET)
Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se> wrote:

> On Mon, 24 Mar 2003, Philippe Raoult wrote:
> I can only verify what you're saying and by the look of that stack trace,
> it certainly looks as if the 'conn' pointer is trashed within the
> Curl_connecthost() function.
>
> But I can't see why or where this would happen.

neither can i.

> Can you see any pattern in when this happens?
Well this happens when im benchmarking my application. It works well until
about 150 req/sec and then it randomly crashes. It looks like a timeout
error on the connect, but honestly i wouldnt bet any money on this. I've
spent some hours looking at the correspondant curl code and found nothing,
then i've spent some hours looking at my own and couldnt find anything
either. I was kinda hoping that you would say "oh of course this is the bug
i fixed last week, here's the diff" :)

best regards,
Philippe