[patch] LDAP for Windows

From: Gisle Vanem <gvanem_at_broadpark.no>
Date: Sun, 2 May 2004 18:45:55 +0200

Attached is a patch for ldap.c under Windows. It works with wldap32.dll as
supplied with Win-98/ME/2000/XP, so no extra .dlls are required.
I've mostly tested it against Verisign's ldap server. Added code in the case
there are to many responses (rc = LDAP_SIZELIMIT_EXCEEDED) and
print only those we got. E.g.

curl ldap://directory.verisign.net/?cn,display-name,mail,info?subtree?(cn=*Nelson*)

will print the first 10 results.

My only problem with it is that ldap_search_s() fails with "filter error" when
CURLDEBUG is defined ?! Maybe someone can spot the error.

Quite a lot of changes, so ldap.c + diff is attached.

--gv

  • application/octet-stream attachment: ldap.diff
  • application/octet-stream attachment: ldap.c