Re: PATCH: A fix to allow OpenVMS to (HTTP) POST data larger than64K...

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel-curl_at_haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2004 14:40:04 +0200 (CEST)

On Fri, 11 Jun 2004, Tim Sneddon, Systems Programmer, BSD, Infomedia Ltd wrote:

> We are starting to use curl for a few more things these days. Would you be
> interested in having the test system fixed up? I haven't really looked at it
> much, but I'm guessing there just hasn't been the time?

That would be awesome! Another interesting task for you would be to setup an
autobuild for VMS: http://curl.haxx.se/auto/. I don't know how hard this would
be on VMS, but it would make it easier for us to make sure we keep building
fine on all these wonderful platforms.

> Also, all the software we distribute goes out in PCSI kits, we have been
> packaging curl and libcurl, internally, using PCSI for the last couple of
> versions. These kits contain shareable images and shareable image libraries.
> Would you be interested in these?

If you think there's an audience for such packages and you don't want to host
them yourself, then sure, bring em on and I'll host them (... which also will
make all the mirrors do the same).

We have a fairly automated upload system to allow trusted individuals to
upload packages to the download area and the mirrors that updates the download
page without me having to move a finger...