Re: bcc32 wont compile libcurl

From: Guenter Knauf <>
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2004 20:34:46 +0200

Hi Greg,

> After much frusteration i finaly got libcurl to compile useing borlands
> command line tools im still new to this kind of thing so im probably
> missing something simple but when i try to compile useing libcurl i get
> the following errors:
if you are using recent CVS code then there are certainly files mising in the Makefiles since they where not changed during the last 4 months.

we can work that out quickly; I post a new makefile here shortly, please test this and rebuild the lib with it...
then report back if that works and we will change the Makefile.b32 in CVS....