Re: autobuild table doesnt mark all options

From: Daniel Stenberg <>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2004 16:15:32 +0200 (CEST)

On Wed, 7 Jul 2004, Guenter Knauf wrote:

> perhaps I'm a bit too tired of looking and jumping between Perl scripts and
> Makefiles and compiler warns, but can you perhaps tell me what else I must
> do so that the autobuild table does mark this log as AZ ??

'A' should be noted with '#define USE_ARES 1' is found in the output, and the
'Z' is added when a "zlib/[version]" string is found - which thus implies
that it must've been ran as a part of the test suite.

We should improve the 'Z' magic to depend only on the "#define HAVE_ZLIB_H 1"

      Daniel Stenberg -- --
       Dedicated custom curl help for hire: