Re: Re: Re: Now I am facing the error only when the filesize is mentioned with CURLOPT_INFILESIZE_LA

From: azad amm <ammazad_at_rediffmail.com>
Date: 19 Jan 2006 09:25:31 -0000

Hi Thanks for the work around, the code now works fine, when _LARGE is removed. the changed line of code is curl_easy_setopt(curl, CURLOPT_INFILESIZE,(long)3); Now, i am able to find out that curl_off_t is 32bit in my app, with printf("%d\n", sizeof(curl_off_t)); How do i find out the sizeof curl_off_t in libcurl? Thanks Azad > The new code is given below. This code successfully uploads the file only > when line 59 is commented (i.e if the file size is not set with > CURLOPT_INFILESIZE_LARGE). Whereas when line 59 is uncommented (i.e if the > file size is set with CURLOPT_INFILESIZE_LARGE).There is this error shown in > the verbose output and the file uploaded is of 0 bytes on the FTP-SSL > server. > "Uploaded unaligned file size (3 out of 12884973312 bytes)" > (FTP-SSL server runs on Windows 2000, FTP client curl code runs on Solaris > 2.9) I would say it indicates that 'curl_off_t' is different in your app compared to how libcurl views it. Given the sympthoms, it seems your app uses a 32 bit curl_off_t, while libcurl has a 64bit... Could that be right? A work-around for that problem might be to use the option without the _LARGE suffix. --