splay trees

From: Xavier Bouchoux <xavierb_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 12 May 2006 11:19:35 +0200

hi!

just a quick note that with cvs from aroung April 25, I get a
situation using the multi interface where the program is stuck in an
infinite loop in Curl_splay.

Unfortunately I cannot provide additional infos, so that's not very
useful to you...

I let my program run all night, and when I got back this morning it
was stuck at 100% CPU. So I attached a debugger and got an adress in
this function, and it never seems to exit.
But as it is a linux 32 bit program running on a freebsd 64 bit, the
debugger is lost and I can't get other usefull info. :(

The program works fine for a long time (many requests) before getting
stuck, and did work fine with previous cvs curl versions.
(It is doing http and https requests, with POST and GET)

I'll try to see if I can get better info, but that's unlikely.

xavier