Re: memory leak? help needed

From: Tom Jerry <catod6_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2006 16:18:05 +0200

Yes, Yes, Yes !!!
Thank you so much. Indeed, I had a bug that in some cases I was adding a
easy handle which was not removed.
Don't get me wrong, it's still my mistake, but shouldn't the library return
an error if I try to add the same easy handle twice to the multi?
After all, this misuse of the API did caused a memory leak...