Re: [BUGS] curl_easy_perform and Dev C++ crash

From: grz <garzul_at_tiscali.fr>
Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2006 00:01:53 +0100

Le Fri, 24 Nov 2006 23:27:55 +0100, Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se> a
écrit:

> I'd guess that this problem is due to some badness in your own code.

Segmentation fault on windows yes with Dev c++ debugger.

But, if URL is valid my function download correctly the file and if the
url (in my example the url return 404 error) return a error the function
crash "on res=curl_easy_perform(c);".

I think it's not my code but i have tested with sample code and it was
always similar.

--
Utilisant le client e-mail révolutionnaire d'Opera :
http://www.opera.com/mail/