Re: Crash using WRITEDATA callback depending on CUSTOMREQUEST sent!

From: Daniel Stenberg <>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2007 13:11:06 +0100 (CET)

On Thu, 15 Mar 2007, Arnaud Maye wrote:

> I fear that I will need to debug inside _perform to see what is going on...

That should be very easy. Just build a debug version of libcurl and run the
lot with a debugger. When it crashes (presumably somewhere in libcurl) you get
a stack trace and dump the local variables' (those that seem relevant in the
context) contents and you show us the lot.

  Commercial curl and libcurl Technical Support: