Re: Issues on callback write_data

From: Dan Fandrich <dan_at_coneharvesters.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2007 23:23:00 -0700

On Sat, Mar 24, 2007 at 07:30:13PM -0300, Gustavo Elias Siqueira wrote:
> But the issue still remains...
> The second callback have a bigger size, but no data avaiable. After
> curl_easy_perform, that's all I got in the first one:
>
> "<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN"><html lang=

Just where are you looking at the data? It's not in the code you sent.
And what do you mean by "no data available"? You just showed some data.
And what does "first one" refer to? Are you talking about the first
call to the callback? You do understand that the data is sent to the
write callback in chunks, don't you? So you need to wait until
curl_easy_perform returns before you can see it all in the buffer.

>>> Dan