libcurl c++

From: Uday <>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2007 12:19:44 +0530

       can anybody help me uploading a file (text/zip) to a remote
server using libcurl libraries in c++. when i searched in google, i
found that i've to use CURLOPT_POST, CURLOPT_INFILE which points to
the actual file & READFUNCTION which reads the content from the file
and puts in the buffer. i'm setting the file size also in
CURLOPT_INFILESIZE. i'm not getting any exception neither the expected
result. it would be helpful if somebody can give me a sample code.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks & Regards,