Re: Compiling libcurl 7.16.2 with VC8 (was Re: [curlib.lib]unresolved externals

From: Tiago Conceição <tiago_caza_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2007 13:24:53 +0000

all my libs are builded in Multi-Theared only /Md

all my libs works but curllib.lib not work (external problems ) with curldll
works (libcurl.lib) but my plugin dont load!

i have curl.h included and curl_staticlib defined

in a empty project works!

i have try put curl include and code test in 1º place in my project and dont
work too :(

you can open my project atatchement and see the proprietis

Partilhe ficheiros sem depender de pombos-correios!
http://www.communicationevolved.com/pt-pt/